BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Video's Galore!


Hello again everyone!
I have some more video from the past week or so.

The first two are from our trip
to Walmart. For some reason Isabel
loves to sit in the seat like this, and LOVES
to be pushed fast in the cart as well. It was at night (the coolest
part of the day to go anywhere) which means not to many
people in the store. After I took this videos we started to
notice a few peoples heads from around the corner looking
down the aisle to see what was going on....hehehe




I have a feeling she is going to LOVE roller coasters!

{When I show Isabel these two top video's on the camera,
she actually starts laughing and giggling while watching it. I so have
to get that on video!}


The next two is of her walking, which she has
mastered over the past week. We catch her at times
wanting to run from excitement but then
falls and just looks at us, then decides to
crawl for awhile.

For the life of me I have no idea what she is saying, she
just repeats the same "word" or "words" all the time?



This is just adorable. When its nap time its "nappy time", and
when its bed time is "night night". So it was late and Isabel
was starting to fall asleep on the couch, so I put her on the
floor, said ready for "night night", she grab her bear and started
to walk to her bedroom. Of course I grabbed the camera and away
we went...hehe

0 comments: